Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December: Exceptional Woman

Shannon Jager

Major: biochemistry
Minor: Spanish.

What are you involved in on campus?
I am a DePauw Community Service Coordinator for Student Friend at Central Elementary. My days volunteering with my student buddy are my favorite days of the week! I am V.P. of Recruitment for Phi Delta Epsilon, the medical fraternity on campus. I am a member of Civic Fellows and the Catholic Students Association. I was also Kappa Alpha Theta's Service and Philanthropy Director this past semester! 

What do you love about the Panhellenic comunity? 
I have absolutely loved being a member of the Panhellenic Community. It is such an inclusive, positive, ambitious group of women. Everyone shares their enthusiasm for your successes and encourages you to set even higher goals. Joining the Panhellenic Community here at DePauw has been one of my best decisions. 

Fun Fact: I curl my hair everyday..... just kidding.